There are lots of reasons to exercise…. fitting into those skinny jeans, being able to have that second helping of chocolate cake, more energy… the list goes on. But one of my favorite reasons for exercising is that it makes sex better… a lot better. Here’s how
1. Exercise improves cardiovascular health which means your body is able to get your blood pumping and flowing in all the right places.
2. Exercise makes you more aware of your body and so more able to focus on all the amazing things going on during sex
3. For men, exercise increases testosterone… the sex hormone
4. Exercise releases endorphins which make you feel good about yourself and your appearance, which makes you more likely to be in the mood more often.
So, the next time you want to hit that snooze button on your early morning exercise routine… have your alarm remind you that exercise makes sex better… It’s how I keep myself motivated to workout.
How do you stay motivated to exercise?
Originally posted on The Daily HIIT
Latest posts by Pamela Bruesehoff (see all)
- 28 Days of Healthy Habits: Week 4 - February 24, 2015
- 6 Ways Fad Diets Can Harm You and How to Spot Them - February 23, 2015
- A Guide To The Mental Benefits Of Running - January 12, 2015