Day 2 of the Shirtless Summer workout series is here! Today’s workout will help you get your lats in shape so you can take that shirt off this summer.
Like last week’s workouts, these will be Tabata style so you can either add it on to your existing workout program, or use it to get you started on a regular workout routine. So grab your Gymboss interval timers and set them to 8 rounds of 20 seconds work and 10 seconds rest. You’ll go through the list of exercises twice for a 4 minute workout.
For this workout you’ll need a set of dumbbells, resistance bands and a medicine ball. Be sure to use the heaviest weight you can for each exercise since the work intervals are so short, you want to be sure to get maximum results. By the end of each work interval you should really be feeling the exercise.
Loveable Last Workout
- Bent arm pullover
- Ball slam (ball overhead throw onto floor)
- Pull ups
- Pull downs with resistance band
Latest posts by Pamela Bruesehoff (see all)
- 28 Days of Healthy Habits: Week 4 - February 24, 2015
- 6 Ways Fad Diets Can Harm You and How to Spot Them - February 23, 2015
- A Guide To The Mental Benefits Of Running - January 12, 2015