- When you leave your desk to go to the restroom, fill your water cup (both of which should be pretty often if you’re drinking enough) sneak into the stairwell and jog up a couple flights of stairs and back down again.
- If you work only a few stories up in a building, take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Sneak in some “Potty Training” in the bathroom stall with wall push ups, squat pulses, lunge pulses, and ab rockers
- Standing in line somewhere? Do some calf raises
- Park in the farthest stall from the store or restaurant you’re going to (this is also a bonus since there is usually a lot of open parking in the back of the parking lot)
- Do some triceps dips off your office chair.
- Turn up the music and dance while you clean your house.
- Do some dead-lifts with your laundry basket (I know mine is always heavy!).
How do you sneak exercise into your day?
Originally posted on The Daily HIIT
Hi! I'm Pamela and I run Gym Free Fitness. Your one stop for real information. No bro science and no faux science. Just real healthy information.
Latest posts by Pamela Bruesehoff (see all)
- 28 Days of Healthy Habits: Week 4 - February 24, 2015
- 6 Ways Fad Diets Can Harm You and How to Spot Them - February 23, 2015
- A Guide To The Mental Benefits Of Running - January 12, 2015